Conveniently located near Interstate 20, Highways 431, 21 and 78, the Anniston Regional Airport is just 80 miles north of Montgomery, 60 miles east of Birmingham, and 90 miles west of Atlanta, Georgia.
Anniston Aviation provides hangars, tie downs, Phillips 66 100LL and Jet-A, all in a clean and comfortable setting.
Anniston Regional Airport is an all weather facility featuring:
- Hangar space
- Tie downs
- Phillips 66 100LL and Jet-A fuel
- ILS, GPS, and NDB Instrument Approaches
- Asphalt runway 7,002 feet by 150 feet
- Over 500,000 square feet of paved apron and seal coated tile ramp
- Can accommodate aircraft up to 115,000 pounds per dual wheel
- Fire and emergency rescue services for air carrier operations are available with prior notification.
These resources and more allow the Anniston Regional Airport to maintain the highest level of quality service and safety.